Hello and welcome to our review of the Spec Ops Shooting program by Alec Deacon and Brian Morris.
Like always, this review will be broken into three main sections:
1. The basics section that focuses on the most important things that Alec Deacon and Brian Morris offer in their course.
2. The pros and cons section that describes the most important advantages and disadvantages that we think you need to know about this program.
3. The conclusions section about Spec Ops Shooting review that will sum up our thoughts and feelings about this shooting and tactical course…
Let’s start 🙂
Created by Alec Deacon, a best-selling author and the editor of Survivopedia.com, “Spec Ops Shooting” (also known as “Spec Ops Shooting: A Green Beret’s Guide To Combat Shooting Mastery & Active Shooter Defense“) is a shooting and tactical course that shares simple and battle-proven gun techniques that will help you improve your shooting skills and active shooter defense with little fuss.
For this course, Alec Deacon worked closely with Brian Morris. Brian is a retired US Army Special Forces Master Sergeant with more than two decades of military and combat experience. Alec claims that you’d be able to double or triple your shooting accuracy and markedly increase your survival chances after going through this course.
To help you understand better what you can expect from the Spec Ops Shooting program, here’s a glimpse of what Alec and Brian reveal in the course:
- The main reason the aiming system you’re using is wrong and what you can do to correct it fast.
- Tips for using your pre-programmed movements to master the Israeli Combat Shooting technique the fastest way possible.
- The ideal way to handle an active shooter, as well as how you should respond when engaged with an active shooter to avoid falling victim.
- 3 simple but deadly mistakes most Americans make that make them a likely target by the bad guys.
- A look inside the minds of terrorists and how you can spoil a terrorist attack.
- 6 signs of a terror plot that you should know to avoid being a soft target.
- Why intentionally triggering stress can clear your mind and prevent you from panicking when engaged in a shootout.
- Comprehensive shooting technique training plan, including explanations, shooting stances, grips, determining your dominant eye, and so on…
The Spec Ops Shooting program also comes with 3 bonuses, namely:
#1 – The Green Beret Home Defense Report
This will show you the exact ways to ensure your home is invasion-proof. Here are a few things you’ll learn in this report:
- An easy and counterintuitive technique that will help you develop your situation awareness to be one step ahead of any possible attackers.
- How to outwit home invaders’ 5 effective strategies to counter your own strategies.
- The best firearm to use to defend your home effectively.
- How to immediately fix 4 unconscious mistakes you might be committing that could turn your home into a target.
- The best spots in your home where you can conceal your guns, and a lot more…
#2 – The Front Line First Aid Report
These are the 4 main topics covered in this report:
- Measures to control and stop bleeding.
- How you can stabilize a victim in order to boost his or her survival chances.
- Tips for speeding up wound healing and preventing wound infection and other complications.
- Useful techniques for picking up and carrying a person to safety.
#3 – The DIY Gunsmith’s Handbook Report
This report offers tips on how to clean and maintain your firearm yourself. Here, you’ll also learn about 8 of the best and cost-effective gun cleaning kits that you could buy today…
Click Here For More Details About The Spec Ops Shooting Program And The 3 Bonus Items That Come With It!